Congratulations on your engagement!
Grace joins you in celebrating your commitment to marriage. We want to help you make your wedding day a very special day.
- Weddings must be booked at least 90 days prior to the ceremony date, but no more than 1 year in advance.
- Weddings are only officiated by an ordained staff of Grace United Methodist Church, no exceptions.
- Sunday and holiday weekend weddings are not available.
- We do not host wedding receptions that either interfere with worship or include alcohol.
- Couples planning to be married by a pastor affiliated with the church are expected to complete Prepare & Enrich – an assessment and couples class that helps foster strong marriages.