Grace is about community.
Providing a community where you can grow personally. A community that helps you in that journey of faith. Community with God and finally the community we serve.
A church isn’t a building, it’s a gathering of people. We gather on Saturdays at 5:30 pm and Sundays at 9:30 & 10:45 a.m. All services offer the same message with various worship experiences.
Who We Are
Grace Church is a gathering of people who:
- Think church isn’t for them.
- Think the church is still the best place for knowing Jesus.
- Have been hurt by the church and stayed away.
- Have gone to church all their lives and are looking for something new.
- Seek to do good.
What We Believe
Our vision is to see those who feel disconnected from God and the church find hope, healing, and wholeness in the life and ministry of Jesus Christ shared together. This vision drives everything we do. Whether you feel disconnected from God, or have a heart for those who do, Grace Church is for you.
What We Do
At Grace Church we seek to live out our vision through our mission to multiply followers of Jesus through God’s Grace.
- Seek God. Jesus says the most important thing we can do is to love God. We do this together each week. Our services can be a bit of old and new, in a relaxed atmosphere with many elements of modern worship. But we also often use liturgy and recite the Lord’s Prayer. We take our practice of worship seriously and joyfully.
- Welcome People. Our church welcomes and values all people. We believe every person is a child of God and a person of infinite worth. Come as you are and find a place to connect with God and with others. We are made up of individuals and families of all ages and walks of life.
- Offer Christ. Only Jesus can truly change lives. Only a relationship with Him allows us to grow into the people we’re made to be. Offering Christ to our Kids and Students and teaching them about His love is one of our highest priorities. Adults and families meet during the week in Small Groups to study the Bible, ask questions, and form lasting friendships.
- Respond by Serving. We believe that worship should not be confined to the walls of a building. We want to be the hands and feet of Jesus wherever we are. We are a church that can be found serving God and others in our community and around the world.