Find your people, make a difference and grow your faith in God.
At Grace, we offer a comfortable atmosphere, with a variety of ways to get involved….or not. We welcome everyone – all ages and stages of life – and meet you where you are in your personal faith journey.
Come see for yourself.
Come Gather With Us
Saturday 5:30 p.m.
Style: Casual Traditional
Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Where: Family Life Center
Sunday 11:00 a.m.
New To Grace?
Welcome, we’re glad you’ve
decided to check us out!
Grace United Methodist Church is a place where many people have been able to explore their faith as well as find meaningful community. Giving everyone an opportunity to learn about Jesus and what it means to follow Him is something this church cares about, and is a privilege we’d love to have with you.
- Shirts Available to Purchase Shirts available to purchase In celebration for our 175th year the church will be selling t-shirts ($15), hoodies ($25), and…
- Registration for 175th Celebration of Grace United Methodist Church We will celebrate the founding of Grace United Methodist Church and it's ability to minister to God's people for 175…
- 175th Memorial Garden It was suggested to develop a Grace Church 175th Memorial Garden to be in between the Mason Building and Sanctuary…
- New Schedule for Grace Food Pantry
- Townhall Meeting Town Hall Meeting: Mark your calendars for the next Town Hall Meeting on August 20th at 10:00 a.m. in the…