Find your people, make a difference and grow your faith in God.
At Grace, we offer a comfortable atmosphere, with a variety of ways to get involved….or not. We welcome everyone – all ages and stages of life – and meet you where you are in your personal faith journey.
Come see for yourself.
Come Gather With Us
Saturday 5:30 p.m.
Style: Casual Traditional
Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Where: Family Life Center
Sunday 11:00 a.m.
New To Grace?
Welcome, we’re glad you’ve
decided to check us out!
Grace United Methodist Church is a place where many people have been able to explore their faith as well as find meaningful community. Giving everyone an opportunity to learn about Jesus and what it means to follow Him is something this church cares about, and is a privilege we’d love to have with you.
- Radical Youth Schedule for June Note: June 7 Meeting time is cancelled due to conflicts prepping for Annual Conference.
- Vacation Bible School-July 31-August 3 Make sure to get registered for Vacation Bible School! We’ll be twisting and turning with God Monday-Friday, July 31st –…
- Scholarship Applications: Due June 15 Please fill out and return the scholarship application. All scholarship recipients must be a member of Grace United Methodist Church. …
- Church Softball League Games Come support the softball team from Grace! The rainout line is 309-226-4060 or check the app. Scheduled Monday games are…
- UNITEkids End of Year Celebration