Find your people, make a difference and grow your faith in God.
At Grace, we offer a comfortable atmosphere, with a variety of ways to get involved….or not. We welcome everyone – all ages and stages of life – and meet you where you are in your personal faith journey.
Come see for yourself.
Come Gather With Us
Saturday 5:30 p.m.
Style: Casual Traditional
Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Where: Family Life Center
Sunday 11:00 a.m.
Grace Church is pleased to offer our full worship schedule and also live streaming on YouTube and Facebook and our website.
Please review the latest news for the most up-to-date information and guidelines as we continue to follow best practices for keeping our community safe.
New To Grace?
Welcome, we’re glad you’ve
decided to check us out!
Grace United Methodist Church is a place where many people have been able to explore their faith as well as find meaningful community. Giving everyone an opportunity to learn about Jesus and what it means to follow Him is something this church cares about, and is a privilege we’d love to have with you.
- UNITEkids Easter Egg Hunt Join us for games and egg hunts for kids nursery age through 5th grade. 7:30pm: Nursery through preschool hunt 8:00pm:…
- EASTER DATES-HOLY WEEK Lent/Holy Week February 22 Ash Wednesday Service, 6pm Sanctuary February 25 No Chapel, Come on Sunday! February 26 Combined Worship…
- Radical Upcoming Events for March
- Ash Wednesday-UNITEkids-February 22
- One Service Sunday-February 26 We are Stronger Together! Come and worship God as One One Service Sunday February 26 Service will start at 10:00am…