Find your people, make a difference and grow your faith in God.
At Grace, we offer a comfortable atmosphere, with a variety of ways to get involved….or not. We welcome everyone – all ages and stages of life – and meet you where you are in your personal faith journey.
Come see for yourself.
Come Gather With Us
Saturday 5:30 p.m.
Style: Casual Traditional
Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m.
Grace Church is pleased to offer our full worship schedule and also live streaming on YouTube and Facebook and our website.
Please review the latest news for the most up-to-date information and guidelines as we continue to follow best practices for keeping our community safe.
New To Grace?
Welcome, we’re glad you’ve
decided to check us out!
Grace United Methodist Church is a place where many people have been able to explore their faith as well as find meaningful community. Giving everyone an opportunity to learn about Jesus and what it means to follow Him is something this church cares about, and is a privilege we’d love to have with you.
- January 24th Study Guide – Numbers Here is the January 24th Study Guide for the book of Numbers
- January 17th – Leviticus Study Guide Here is the Study Guide for the January 17th study of Leviticus.
- January 10th – Exodus Study Guide Study guide for the book of Exodus, January 10th, 2021
- January 3rd – Genesis Study Guide Personal or Group Study Guide Notes for the Book of Genesis
- 21 Day Wesley Challenge Starting September 5/6 we will be engaging in a sermon series and study on the 21 questions John Wesley (the…