Find your people, make a difference and grow your faith in God.
At Grace, we offer a comfortable atmosphere, with a variety of ways to get involved….or not. We welcome everyone – all ages and stages of life – and meet you where you are in your personal faith journey.
Come see for yourself.
Come Gather With Us
Saturday 5:30 p.m.
Style: Casual Traditional
Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Where: Family Life Center
Sunday 11:00 a.m.
Grace Church is pleased to offer our full worship schedule and also live streaming on YouTube and Facebook and our website.
Please review the latest news for the most up-to-date information and guidelines as we continue to follow best practices for keeping our community safe.
New To Grace?
Welcome, we’re glad you’ve
decided to check us out!
Grace United Methodist Church is a place where many people have been able to explore their faith as well as find meaningful community. Giving everyone an opportunity to learn about Jesus and what it means to follow Him is something this church cares about, and is a privilege we’d love to have with you.
- Christmas Advent Wreath Activity Last year we were encouraged to decorate an advent wreath and do the following activity. If you still have…
- Evening by the Fire Come spend an evening of reflection and listen to the beautiful songs offered to God through the contemporary music team.
- Children’s Christmas Program The UNITEkids children have been working hard on the Christmas Program. Please come out and enjoy the program. When: December…
- Christmas Offering Christmas Eve Offering As you look for the North Star this holiday season, we hope you open your hearts to…
- Drive-Thru Food Pantry Dates for 2023